Heriberto Parra Hake also sent me a highlight list of the performances not to be missed at the 14th Annual Todos Santos Art Festival. It might help you decide what to attend.
- Saturday 12th. “Dance/200. Celebrating our history”. Spectacular dance show commemorating the bicentennial of the Mexican Independence and the centennial of the Mexican Revolution. 32 dancers on stage. Instituto Tecnológico de La Paz Folkloric Ballet. Public Plaza. 8pm.
-Sunday 13th. Classic Music. Concert. Group of Classical Guitars of the UABCS. Church of Nuestra señora del Pilar. 7 pm.
-Sunday 13th.“ConquestArt”. Fusion of Arabic, gypsy and Spanish dances. “Carmen” Taller de Baile. Manuel Márquez de León Theater.8pm.
-Tuesday 14th. “Psappha”. Percussion ensemble of the Symphonic Orchestra of the state of Sinaloa. Manuel Márquez de León Theater. 8pm.
- Wednesday 16th. “Beautiful Mexico and with rhythm and flavor”. Show of Latin American dances. Ballet Libertadores. Manuel Márquez de León Theater. 8pm.
- Thursday 17th. Classical music concert. Juvenile Orchestra of Los Cabos. 42 musicians on stage. Manuel Márquez de León Theater. 8pm.
- Friday 18th. Music. Trova music concert. “Mexicanto”. The most representative Trova music group in Mexico. Manuel Márquez de León Theater. 8pm.
- Saturday 19th. Musical theater. Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. 60 actors, singers and dancers on stage. Dirección de Cultura de Los Cabos Production. Manuel Márquez de León Theater. 8pm